Zimbabwe Visa Cost
The fee for a Zimbabwe visa depends on various factors such as the type of visa, processing time, and the applicant's country of origin. It is recommended to check the visa fee using the appropriate tool to determine the exact cost of the visa.
Explanation of Zimbabwe Visa Application Form:
The Zimbabwe visa application form requires personal information such as name, date of birth, passport details, and the purpose of the visit. It is important to fill out the form accurately and completely to avoid any delays or issues with your visa application.
Zimbabwe E-visa or Sticker-Visa:
Zimbabwe offers an e-visa option for travelers who wish to apply for a visa online. This process is quicker and more convenient than applying in person at an embassy or consulate. Alternatively, you can apply for a sticker visa by visiting the nearest embassy or consulate.
Zimbabwe offers two types of visas to foreign visitors: e-visa and sticker-visa.
- E-visa is an electronic visa that allows visitors to apply for a visa online, and receive an electronic copy of the visa that can be printed out or displayed on a mobile device for entry into Zimbabwe.
- Sticker-visa is a physical visa that is obtained by applying in person at Zimbabwean embassies and consulates around the world.
- Both e-visa and sticker-visa can be used for tourism, business, and other purposes.
- The e-visa can be applied for online, and the application process usually takes 5-7 working days to complete.
- The sticker-visa can be obtained by submitting a completed visa application form, along with the required documentation and fees, at the Zimbabwean embassy or consulate in the applicant's home country or country of residence.
- The duration and validity of the visa may vary depending on the type of visa, the purpose of the visit, and the discretion of the Zimbabwean immigration authorities.
- Both e-visa and sticker-visa can be used for single or multiple entries into Zimbabwe.
- Visitors should ensure that they meet all the visa requirements and have the necessary documents before applying for a visa.
Expired Zimbabwe eVisa: What to Do:
If your Zimbabwe visa has expired, you will need to apply for a new visa before traveling to Zimbabwe. It is important to note that overstaying your visa in Zimbabwe can result in fines and deportation.
Extending Your Zimbabwe Visa:
If you are already in Zimbabwe and you need to extend your visa, you can apply for an extension at the Zimbabwe Department of Immigration. You will need to provide a valid reason for the extension, such as a medical emergency or a business-related issue. It is important to note that the extension process can take up to several weeks, so it is recommended that you apply well in advance of your visa expiration date.
Working in Zimbabwe: Visa Requirements:
If you plan to work in Zimbabwe, you will need to obtain a work visa. To do so, you will need to provide a letter from your prospective employer, a work permit, and proof of financial support. The work permit is usually obtained by the employer on behalf of the employee. It is important to note that working in Zimbabwe without a valid work visa is illegal and can result in deportation and/or fines.
Understanding the Zimbabwe KAZA UNIVISA:
The KAZA UNIVISA is a special visa that allows visitors to travel freely between Zimbabwe and Zambia for a period of up to 30 days. This visa costs $50 and can be obtained upon arrival at certain border crossings. The KAZA UNIVISA is a great option for visitors who plan to visit both Zimbabwe and Zambia.
Zimbabwe Visa on Arrival: What You Need to Know:
Visitors from certain countries can obtain a Zimbabwe visa on arrival at certain border crossings. However, it is recommended that you obtain your visa in advance to avoid potential delays or complications. To obtain a visa on arrival, you will need to provide a valid passport and the appropriate visa fee.
Zimbabwe Residence Permit: Requirements and Information:
If you plan to stay in Zimbabwe for an extended period of time, you may be eligible to apply for a residence permit. The requirements for a residence permit vary depending on the reason for your stay, but generally include proof of financial support, a police clearance certificate, and a valid passport. The application process can take up to several months, so it is recommended that you apply well in advance of your visa expiration date.
Top Reasons to Visit Zimbabwe:
Zimbabwe offers visitors a unique blend of stunning landscapes, fascinating wildlife, and vibrant culture. Some of the top reasons to visit Zimbabwe include:
- Exploring the stunning Victoria Falls
- Going on a safari to see the "Big Five" wildlife
- Experiencing the vibrant culture and traditions of Zimbabwe
- Visiting the ancient ruins of Great Zimbabwe
- Exploring the beautiful Eastern Highlands
- Going on a bird-watching expedition in Hwange National Park