Philippine Honorary Consulate in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands
Weather : Temp: ° C, , Wind m/s, hpa
You will find information such as contact info, email, website address, opening hours and direction to the Philippine Honorary Consulate in Saipan. The Embassy helps the government of Philippines to maintain cordial economic, political, cultural, social and other transnational ties with the government of Northern Mariana Islands.
Head of Mission :
Glicerio Del Mundo Arago, Honorary Consul
Consulate services including visa, passport, document legalization, emergency travel document and assistance, and so on are provided by the embassy and/or consulate. Be sure to contact them ahead on how to book an appointment or be properly directed.
Appointment booking can be done via phone call during the official opening hours. The consulate may have dedicated support for Philippines in Northern Mariana Islands, or prioritize their appointments
Visa and Passport
If you want to know more about the types of Visas for your travel to Philippines or more information, you can get more information Philippines Visa.
Visa Types Granted By Philippines Are;
- Philippines e visa
- Philippines Tourist Visa
- Philippines Treaty Traders/Investor Visa
- Family Reunion with a Philippines Citizen Visa
- Returning Former Natural-Born Filipino Citizen Visa
- Philippines Foreign Government Official Visa
- Philippines Medical Treatment Visa
- Philippines Business Visa
- Philippines Transit Visa
- Philippines Non-immigrant Visas
- Philippines Seamen Visa
- Philippines Immigrant Visas
- Philippines Student Visa
- Philippines Pre-Arranged Employment Visa
- Philippines Special Non-Immigrant Visa
- Philippines Temporary Visitor's Visa With Pending Application For A Working Visa Or Dependents Visa
- Philippines Visa on Arrival
- Philippines Diplomatic Visa
Here are some articles that might help you. Check them out!
- Philippines Visa Types
- How to apply for a visa to the Philippines?
- The application process for a Philippines Visa
- Visa application form for the Philippines
- Requirements for the Philippines Visa
- Philippines Visa Policy: Everything You Need to Know
- Philippines Visa Fees
- Philippines Visa Photo Requirements
- Philippines E-visa for Taiwan Citizens
Due to travel-related expenses like emergency evacuation, medical bills, and costs related to trip cancellation and interruption, a valid travel insurance is crucial when traveling to Afghanistan. Get a Travel insurance quote.
Philippines Representation in Northern Mariana Islands
Philippines is well represented in Northern Mariana Islands by Philippine Honorary Consulate in Saipan . The Philippine Embassy is located in the capital city of Northern Mariana Islands and may (may not) provide the same services of the Philippine consulate located in another city. It is crucial to call for direction.
Philippines and Northern Mariana Islands Representation in the World
Both countries have good bilateral relationships and they are well represented in different countries around the world. Philippines has 239 Embassies and Consulates worldwide while Northern Mariana Islands has 1 Embassies and Consulates worldwide.
Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) disease the Philippine Honorary Consulate in Saipan could have adjusted its office hours or services. Please do confirm personally.
Extensive research was done to put correct information on this page, also note that we frequently check and make sure this page is always up-to-date. However, we will not accept responsibility or liability for any mistake or omission on any of the information contained on this page.
* It might case this information is no longer correct, please help us to Update Embassy Information.
The purpose of your intended travel (Tourist, Business, Studies or etc) and other facts will determine what type of visa is required under Philippines immigration law. As a visa applicant, you will need to establish that you meet all requirements to receive the category of visa for which you are applying.