Romanian Honorary Consulate in Benin City, Nigeria
Weather : Temp: ° C, , Wind m/s, hpa
You will find information such as contact info, email, website address, opening hours and direction to the Romanian Honorary Consulate in Benin City. The Embassy helps the government of Romania to maintain cordial economic, political, cultural, social and other transnational ties with the government of Nigeria.
Head of Mission :
Dr Gabriel Osawaru Igbinedion, Honorary Consul
Consulate services including visa, passport, document legalization, emergency travel document and assistance, and so on are provided by the embassy and/or consulate. Be sure to contact them ahead on how to book an appointment or be properly directed.
Appointment booking can be done via phone call during the official opening hours. The consulate may have dedicated support for Romania in Nigeria, or prioritize their appointments
Visa and Passport
If you want to know more about the types of Visas for your travel to Romania or more information, you can get more information Romania Visa.
Visa types granted by Romania are;
- Romania e visa
- Romania Long-Stay Visa for Other Purposes (Marked D/As)
- Romania Long-Stay Visa for Scientific Research (Marked D/Cs)
- Romania Long-Stay Visa for Studies (Marked D/SD)
- Romania Long-Stay Visa for Secondment (Marked D/Dt)
- Romania Long-Stay Visa for Employment (Marked D/Am)
- Overview of the Romania Short-Stay Transport Visa
- Romania Short-Stay Official Mission Visa
- Romania Long-Stay Visa
- Romania Airport Transit Visa
- Romania Short Stay Visitor Visas
- Romania Business Visa (B)
- Romania Long-Stay Visa for Commercial Activities (Marked D/Ac)
- Romania Long-Stay Visa for Religious Activities (Marked D/Ar)
- Romania Diplomatic And Service Visa (Marked Ds)
- Romania Long-Stay Visa for Family Reunification (Marked D/Vf)
- Romania Long-Stay Visa for Professional Activities (Marked D/Ap)
- Romania Short-Stay Sports Visa
- Romania Short-Stay Private Visit Visa
- Romania Medical Visa (MED)
- Romania Tourist Visa (T)
- Romania Transit Visa
- Romania Conference Visa
- Romania Employments (E)
- Romania Entry Visa (X)
- Romania Film VISA (F)
- Romania Journalist Visas (J)
- Romania Missionary Visa (M)
- Romania Mountaineering Visa (MX)
- Romania Research Visa (R)
- Romania Student Visa (S)
Here are some articles that might help you. Check them out!
Due to travel-related expenses like emergency evacuation, medical bills, and costs related to trip cancellation and interruption, a valid travel insurance is crucial when traveling to Afghanistan. Get a Travel insurance quote.
Romania Representation in Nigeria
Romania is well represented in Nigeria by Romanian Honorary Consulate in Benin City andRomanian Honorary Consulate in Port Harcourt,Embassy of Romania in Abuja,Romanian Honorary Consulate in Lagos . The Romanian Embassy is located in the capital city of Nigeria and may (may not) provide the same services of the Romanian consulate located in another city. It is crucial to call for direction.
Nigeria Representation in Romania
Nigeria is also well represented in Romania by Nigerian Embassy in Bucharest, . The Nigeria Embassy is located in the capital city of Romania and may (may not) provide the same services of the Nigerian consulate located in another city. It is crucial to call for direction.
Romania and Nigeria Representation in the World
Both countries have good bilateral relationships and they are well represented in different countries around the world. Romania has 306 Embassies and Consulates worldwide while Nigeria has 100 Embassies and Consulates worldwide.
Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) disease the Romanian Honorary Consulate in Benin City could have adjusted its office hours or services. Please do confirm personally.
Extensive research was done to put correct information on this page, also note that we frequently check and make sure this page is always up-to-date. However, we will not accept responsibility or liability for any mistake or omission on any of the information contained on this page.
* It might case this information is no longer correct, please help us to Update Embassy Information.
The purpose of your intended travel (Tourist, Business, Studies or etc) and other facts will determine what type of visa is required under Romania immigration law. As a visa applicant, you will need to establish that you meet all requirements to receive the category of visa for which you are applying.
Romanian other Embassies, Consulates and representations in Nigeria
Along with the Romanian Honorary Consulate in Benin City, Romania also has 3 other representations in Nigeria as:
Romanian Honorary Consulate in Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Suite 202, Admiralty Building
99 Olu Obasanjo Road
(+234) 84 238 291
(+234) 84 238 291
Romanian Honorary Consulate in Lagos, Nigeria
228b Muri Okunola Street
(+234) 1 262 23 14
(+234) 1 262 30 93
Thank you for your feedback.