Australian High Commission in Nairobi, Kenya
Weather : Temp: ° C, , Wind m/s, hpa
You will find information such as contact info, email, website address, opening hours and direction to the Australian High Commission in Nairobi. The Embassy helps the government of Australia to maintain cordial economic, political, cultural, social and other transnational ties with the government of Kenya.
Consulate services including visa, passport, document legalization, emergency travel document and assistance, and so on are provided by the embassy and/or consulate. Be sure to contact them ahead on how to book an appointment or be properly directed.
Appointment booking can be done via phone call during the official opening hours. The consulate may have dedicated support for Australia in Kenya, or prioritize their appointments
Visa and Passport
If you want to know more about the types of Visas for your travel to Australia or more information, you can get more information Australia Visa.
Visa types granted by Australia are;
- Australia 1-Visitor visas
- Australia Electronic Travel Authority (subclass 601)
- Australia eVisitor (subclass 651)
- Australia Transit visa (subclass 771)
- Australia Visitor (subclass 600)
- Australia Work and Holiday visa (subclass 462)
- Australia Working Holiday visa (subclass 417)
- Australia 2-Studying and training visas
- Australia Student visa (subclass 500)
- Australia Student Guardian visa (subclass 590)
- Australia Training visa (subclass 407)
- Australia 3-Family and partner visas
- Australia Adoption visa (subclass 102)
- Australia Aged Dependent Relative visa (subclass 114)
- Australia Child visa (subclass 101)
- Australia Parent visa (subclass 103)
- Australia Partner (Provisional and Migrant) visa (subclass 309 100)
- Australia Prospective Marriage visa (subclass 300)
- Australia 4-Working and skilled visas
- Australia Business Innovation and Investment (permanent) visa (subclass 888)
- Australia Business Owner (subclass 890)
- Australia Investor visa (subclass 891)
- Australia Permanent Residence (Skilled Regional) visa (subclass 191)
- Australia Skilled Regional visa (subclass 887)
- Australia 5-Refugee and humanitarian visas
- Australia Global Special Humanitarian (subclass 202)
- Australia Protection visa (subclass 866)
- Australia Refugee visas (subclass 200, 201, 203 and 204)
- Australia Temporary Protection visa (subclass 785)
- Australia 6-Other visas
- Australia Crew Travel Authority visa (subclass 942)
- Australia Bridging visa A/B/C/E – BVA/B/C/E - (subclass 010)
- Australia Comoros Former Resident visa (subclass 151)
- Australia Maritime Crew visa (subclass 988)
- Australia Medical Treatment visa (subclass 602)
- Australia Special Category visa (subclass 444)
- Australia Special Purpose visa
- Australia 7-Repealed visas
- Australia Electronic Travel Authority (Business Entrant) visa (subclass 956 and 977)
- Australia Established Business in Australia visa (subclass 845)
- Australia Exchange visa (subclass 411)
- Australia Government Agreement visa (subclass 406)
- Australia Labour Agreement visa (subclass 120)
- Australia Medical Treatment (Short Stay) visa (subclass 675)
- Australia Sport visa (subclass 421)
- Australia Tourist visa (subclass 676)
- Australia Higher Education Sector visa (subclass 573)
Due to travel-related expenses like emergency evacuation, medical bills, and costs related to trip cancellation and interruption, a valid travel insurance is crucial when traveling to Afghanistan. Get a Travel insurance quote.
Australia Representation in Kenya
Australia is well represented in Kenya by Australian High Commission in Nairobi . The Australian Embassy is located in the capital city of Kenya and may (may not) provide the same services of the Australian consulate located in another city. It is crucial to call for direction.
Kenya Representation in Australia
Kenya is also well represented in Australia by Kenyan High Commission in CanberraKenyan Honorary Consulate in Perth . The Kenya Embassy is located in the capital city of Australia and may (may not) provide the same services of the Kenyan consulate located in another city. It is crucial to call for direction.
Australia and Kenya Representation in the World
Both countries have good bilateral relationships and they are well represented in different countries around the world. Australia has 157 Embassies and Consulates worldwide while Kenya has 71 Embassies and Consulates worldwide.
Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) disease the Australian High Commission in Nairobi could have adjusted its office hours or services. Please do confirm personally.
Extensive research was done to put correct information on this page, also note that we frequently check and make sure this page is always up-to-date. However, we will not accept responsibility or liability for any mistake or omission on any of the information contained on this page.
* It might case this information is no longer correct, please help us to Update Embassy Information.
The purpose of your intended travel (Tourist, Business, Studies or etc) and other facts will determine what type of visa is required under Australia immigration law. As a visa applicant, you will need to establish that you meet all requirements to receive the category of visa for which you are applying.