Bangladeshi Embassy in Berlin, Germany
Weather : Temp: ° C, , Wind m/s, hpa
You will find information such as contact info, email, website address, opening hours and direction to the Bangladeshi Embassy in Berlin. The Embassy helps the government of Bangladesh to maintain cordial economic, political, cultural, social and other transnational ties with the government of Germany.
Consulate services including visa, passport, document legalization, emergency travel document and assistance, and so on are provided by the embassy and/or consulate. Be sure to contact them ahead on how to book an appointment or be properly directed.
Appointment booking can be done via phone call during the official opening hours. The consulate may have dedicated support for Bangladesh in Germany, or prioritize their appointments
Visa and Passport
If you want to know more about the types of Visas for your travel to Bangladesh or more information, you can get more information Bangladesh Visa.
Visa types granted by Bangladesh are;
- Bangladesh Government Delegates
- Bangladesh Diplomatic / other Embassy officials Visa
- Bangladesh UN and other International Organizations visa
- Bangladesh Business visa
- Bangladesh Invitation letter from Bangladesh
- Bangladesh Letter from the company that is sending the applicant to Bangladesh
- Bangladesh Investor visa
- Bangladesh Recommendation letter from BOI/BEPZA
- Bangladesh Work / Employment visa
- Bangladesh Letter of appointment from the employer in Bangladesh
- Bangladesh Recommendation letter from BEPZA/BOI
- Bangladesh NGO workers’ visa
- Bangladesh Permission Letter from NGO Affairs Bureau, Bangladesh
- Bangladesh Expert Visa
- Bangladesh Recommendation letter from BEPZA/BOI
- Bangladesh Invitation Letter from the concerned company in Bangladesh
- Bangladesh Student visa
- Bangladesh Letter from Educational Institution
- Bangladesh Bank solvency certificate
- Bangladesh Research Visa
- Bangladesh Letters from the concerned institutions of the both ends
- Bangladesh Consent letter of the concerned Ministry in Bangladesh
- Bangladesh Tourist visa
- Bangladesh Invitation letter from Dhaka/Hotel Booking
- Bangladesh Tentative flight itineraries
- Bangladesh TabligJamaat visa
- Bangladesh Letter from central Markas of the country
- Bangladesh Letter from Bangladesh Tablig Markas
- Bangladesh Journalist visa
- Bangladesh Filled in FF-1 and FF-2 forms
- Bangladesh Photocopy of the first five pages of the passport
- Bangladesh Original passport and necessary payment receipt only after Embassy’s clearance
- Bangladesh Flight particulars when clearance is conveyed
- Bangladesh Spouses and dependents of all categories (except the person attending TabligJamaat and Tourists Visa)
- Bangladesh Certification/necessary letter in support of relations
Due to travel-related expenses like emergency evacuation, medical bills, and costs related to trip cancellation and interruption, a valid travel insurance is crucial when traveling to Afghanistan. Get a Travel insurance quote.
Bangladesh Representation in Germany
Bangladesh is well represented in Germany by Bangladeshi Embassy in Berlin andBangladeshi Consulate General in Hamburg,Bangladeshi Consulate in Potsdam,Bangladeshi Consulate in Bremen,Bangladeshi Consulate in Frankfurt am Main,Bangladeshi Consulate General in Munich . The Bangladeshi Embassy is located in the capital city of Germany and may (may not) provide the same services of the Bangladeshi consulate located in another city. It is crucial to call for direction.
Germany Representation in Bangladesh
Germany is also well represented in Bangladesh by German Embassy in Dhaka,German Honorary Consulate in Chittagong, . The Germany Embassy is located in the capital city of Bangladesh and may (may not) provide the same services of the German consulate located in another city. It is crucial to call for direction.
Bangladesh and Germany Representation in the World
Both countries have good bilateral relationships and they are well represented in different countries around the world. Bangladesh has 139 Embassies and Consulates worldwide while Germany has 533 Embassies and Consulates worldwide.
Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) disease the Bangladeshi Embassy in Berlin could have adjusted its office hours or services. Please do confirm personally.
Extensive research was done to put correct information on this page, also note that we frequently check and make sure this page is always up-to-date. However, we will not accept responsibility or liability for any mistake or omission on any of the information contained on this page.
* It might case this information is no longer correct, please help us to Update Embassy Information.
The purpose of your intended travel (Tourist, Business, Studies or etc) and other facts will determine what type of visa is required under Bangladesh immigration law. As a visa applicant, you will need to establish that you meet all requirements to receive the category of visa for which you are applying.
Bangladeshi other Embassies, Consulates and representations in Germany
Along with the Bangladeshi Embassy in Berlin, Bangladesh also has 5 other representations in Germany as:
Bangladeshi Consulate General in Hamburg, Germany
Billhorner Kanalstrasse 69
(+49) 40 789 484 37
(+49) 40 789 04 01
Bangladeshi Consulate in Potsdam, Germany
(+49) 331 27 87 25
Bangladeshi Consulate in Bremen, Germany
(+49) 421 176 02 48
(+49) 421 145 06
Bangladeshi Consulate in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Frankfurt am Main 60599
(+49) 69 661 243 24
(+49) 69 661 243 26
Bangladeshi Consulate General in Munich, Germany
(+49) 89 286 401 57
(+49) 89 286 401 60