Swiss Representative Office in Niamey, Niger
Weather : Temp: ° C, , Wind m/s, hpa
You will find information such as contact info, email, website address, opening hours and direction to the Swiss Representative Office in Niamey. The Embassy helps the government of Switzerland to maintain cordial economic, political, cultural, social and other transnational ties with the government of Niger.
Head of Mission :
Consulate services including visa, passport, document legalization, emergency travel document and assistance, and so on are provided by the embassy and/or consulate. Be sure to contact them ahead on how to book an appointment or be properly directed.
Appointment booking can be done via phone call during the official opening hours. The consulate may have dedicated support for Switzerland in Niger, or prioritize their appointments
Visa and Passport
If you want to know more about the types of Visas for your travel to Switzerland or more information, you can get more information Switzerland Visa.
Visa types granted by Switzerland are;
- Switzerland Short-term Swiss visas
- Switzerland Airport transit Swiss visa
- Switzerland Swiss tourist/visitor visa
- Switzerland Business visa
- Switzerland Medical visa
- Switzerland Swiss visa for cultural, sport, religious, or film events
- Switzerland Official visit visa
- Switzerland Short-term study visa
- Switzerland Non-immigrant Swiss visas
- Switzerland Student visas
- Switzerland Temporary worker visas
- Switzerland Non-immigrant family visas
- Switzerland Immigrant Swiss visas
- Switzerland Family reunion visas
- Switzerland Work visas
- Switzerland Business visas
- Switzerland Retirement visa
- Switzerland Asylum-seekers and refugees in Switzerland
- Switzerland Residence and citizenship in Switzerland
Due to travel-related expenses like emergency evacuation, medical bills, and costs related to trip cancellation and interruption, a valid travel insurance is crucial when traveling to Afghanistan. Get a Travel insurance quote.
Switzerland Representation in Niger
Switzerland is well represented in Niger by Swiss Representative Office in Niamey . The Embassy is located in the capital city of Niger and may (may not) provide the same services of the consulate located in another city. It is crucial to call for direction.
Niger Representation in Switzerland
Niger is also well represented in Switzerland by Consulate of Niger in Geneva . The Niger Embassy is located in the capital city of Switzerland and may (may not) provide the same services of the Nigerian consulate located in another city. It is crucial to call for direction.
Switzerland and Niger Representation in the World
Both countries have good bilateral relationships and they are well represented in different countries around the world. Switzerland has 334 Embassies and Consulates worldwide while Niger has 59 Embassies and Consulates worldwide.
Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) disease the Swiss Representative Office in Niamey could have adjusted its office hours or services. Please do confirm personally.
Extensive research was done to put correct information on this page, also note that we frequently check and make sure this page is always up-to-date. However, we will not accept responsibility or liability for any mistake or omission on any of the information contained on this page.
* It might case this information is no longer correct, please help us to Update Embassy Information.
The purpose of your intended travel (Tourist, Business, Studies or etc) and other facts will determine what type of visa is required under Switzerland immigration law. As a visa applicant, you will need to establish that you meet all requirements to receive the category of visa for which you are applying.