Bangladeshi Honorary Consulate in MalmÃ¶, Sweden
Weather : Temp: ° C, , Wind m/s, hpa
You will find information such as contact info, email, website address, opening hours and direction to the Bangladeshi Honorary Consulate in MalmÃ¶. The Embassy helps the government of Bangladesh to maintain cordial economic, political, cultural, social and other transnational ties with the government of Sweden.
Head of Mission :
, Honorary Consul
Consulate services including visa, passport, document legalization, emergency travel document and assistance, and so on are provided by the embassy and/or consulate. Be sure to contact them ahead on how to book an appointment or be properly directed.
Appointment booking can be done via phone call during the official opening hours. The consulate may have dedicated support for Bangladesh in Sweden, or prioritize their appointments
Visa and Passport
If you want to know more about the types of Visas for your travel to Bangladesh or more information, you can get more information Bangladesh Visa.
Visa types granted by Bangladesh are;
- Bangladesh Government Delegates
- Bangladesh Diplomatic / other Embassy officials Visa
- Bangladesh UN and other International Organizations visa
- Bangladesh Business visa
- Bangladesh Invitation letter from Bangladesh
- Bangladesh Letter from the company that is sending the applicant to Bangladesh
- Bangladesh Investor visa
- Bangladesh Recommendation letter from BOI/BEPZA
- Bangladesh Work / Employment visa
- Bangladesh Letter of appointment from the employer in Bangladesh
- Bangladesh Recommendation letter from BEPZA/BOI
- Bangladesh NGO workers’ visa
- Bangladesh Permission Letter from NGO Affairs Bureau, Bangladesh
- Bangladesh Expert Visa
- Bangladesh Recommendation letter from BEPZA/BOI
- Bangladesh Invitation Letter from the concerned company in Bangladesh
- Bangladesh Student visa
- Bangladesh Letter from Educational Institution
- Bangladesh Bank solvency certificate
- Bangladesh Research Visa
- Bangladesh Letters from the concerned institutions of the both ends
- Bangladesh Consent letter of the concerned Ministry in Bangladesh
- Bangladesh Tourist visa
- Bangladesh Invitation letter from Dhaka/Hotel Booking
- Bangladesh Tentative flight itineraries
- Bangladesh TabligJamaat visa
- Bangladesh Letter from central Markas of the country
- Bangladesh Letter from Bangladesh Tablig Markas
- Bangladesh Journalist visa
- Bangladesh Filled in FF-1 and FF-2 forms
- Bangladesh Photocopy of the first five pages of the passport
- Bangladesh Original passport and necessary payment receipt only after Embassy’s clearance
- Bangladesh Flight particulars when clearance is conveyed
- Bangladesh Spouses and dependents of all categories (except the person attending TabligJamaat and Tourists Visa)
- Bangladesh Certification/necessary letter in support of relations
Due to travel-related expenses like emergency evacuation, medical bills, and costs related to trip cancellation and interruption, a valid travel insurance is crucial when traveling to Afghanistan. Get a Travel insurance quote.
Bangladesh Representation in Sweden
Bangladesh is well represented in Sweden by Bangladeshi Honorary Consulate in MalmÃ¶ andBangladeshi Embassy in Stockholm,Bangladeshi Consulate in Gothenburg . The Bangladeshi Embassy is located in the capital city of Sweden and may (may not) provide the same services of the Bangladeshi consulate located in another city. It is crucial to call for direction.
Sweden Representation in Bangladesh
Sweden is also well represented in Bangladesh by Swedish Embassy in Dhaka, . The Sweden Embassy is located in the capital city of Bangladesh and may (may not) provide the same services of the Swedish consulate located in another city. It is crucial to call for direction.
Bangladesh and Sweden Representation in the World
Both countries have good bilateral relationships and they are well represented in different countries around the world. Bangladesh has 139 Embassies and Consulates worldwide while Sweden has 412 Embassies and Consulates worldwide.
Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) disease the Bangladeshi Honorary Consulate in MalmÃ¶ could have adjusted its office hours or services. Please do confirm personally.
Extensive research was done to put correct information on this page, also note that we frequently check and make sure this page is always up-to-date. However, we will not accept responsibility or liability for any mistake or omission on any of the information contained on this page.
* It might case this information is no longer correct, please help us to Update Embassy Information.
The purpose of your intended travel (Tourist, Business, Studies or etc) and other facts will determine what type of visa is required under Bangladesh immigration law. As a visa applicant, you will need to establish that you meet all requirements to receive the category of visa for which you are applying.
Bangladeshi other Embassies, Consulates and representations in Sweden
Along with the Bangladeshi Honorary Consulate in MalmÃ¶, Bangladesh also has 2 other representations in Sweden as:
Bangladeshi Embassy in Stockholm, Sweden
AnderstorpsvÃ¤gen 12, 1st floor
171 54 Solna
(+46) 8 730 5870
Bangladeshi Consulate in Gothenburg, Sweden
Erik Dahlbergsgatan 8A
403 14 GÃ¶teborg
(+46) 31-13 01 25
(+46) 707-83 68 10
(+46) 31-13 68 45